News and features
- Former United Nations Security Leader, Sir David Veness, Joins Pilgrims Group (MAR '14)
- Register of Chartered Security Professionals (RCSP) to meet at House of Commons Event (FEB '14)
- Pilgrims Group and the FCO Develop Self-Defence Course for Deaf Employees (JAN '14)
- Corporate Safety Training Proves Life-Saving for FCO Employees in Westgate Terrorist Attack (JAN '14)
- Pilgrims Group Keeps Film Crew Safe as ABF Responds to Bangladesh Tragedy (NOV '13)
- Pye to Futureproof Business as Pilgrims Groupís Country Director, Afghanistan (NOV '13)
- Pilgrims Group Awarded New Contract by Immediate Media (NOV '13)
- Mo Ricketts Joins Pilgrims Group as Training Manager (NOV '13)
- Pilgrims Group and Vesper Partner to Secure Swedish Embassy in Baghdad (SEP '13)
- Cawthorne's Iraq Appointment Continues Global Growth for Pilgrims Group (SEP '13)
- Pilgrims Group Shortlisted for Four Awards at the Security Excellence Awards 2013 (SEP '13)
- The future of hostile environment - lessons from Afghanistan (JUL '13)
- Pilgrims Group appoints David Peploe as part of company's global growth strategy (JUL '13)
- Pilgrims finest recognised at annual security officer of the year awards (JUN '13)
- Working with NGOs - How to get the best out of your security provision (MAY '13)
- Human rights policy and the global security industry (APR '13)
- The growing need for globally responsive security operations (APR '13)
- Pilgrims Group opens Dubai office to support continued expansion in the Middle East (MAR '13)
- Pilgrims to safeguard IESC staff working to bring stability and prosperity to Afghanistan (MAR '13)
- Information assessment to support training for deployment overseas (FEB '13)
- Official Audit Confirms Pilgrims Group in Top 5% of UK Security Providers (FEB '13)
- Initiatives in Security Training (JAN '13)
- Two Sides to the Business Coin in Mali (JAN '13)
- Walking the Tightrope: Doing Business in Unstable Environments (DEC '12)
- The I4S Interview: Pilgrims Under the Spotlight (DEC '12)
- Security Excellence Awards Winners Video - Featuring Pilgrims Group (NOV '12)
- Adapting to Survive - Jane's Defence Weekly Special Report (NOV '12)
- Pilgrims' Training Achieves Security Excellence Award (OCT '12)
- Pilgrims Highlighted by BBC to represent "professional and honest side of the industry" (OCT '12)
- Pilgrims' Training Highlighted by Security Excellence Awards (SEP '12)
- Concentration Risk for Travellers (SEP '12)
- Media Safety Report (SEP '12)
- Actor Tom Hardy enlists Pilgrims Group in Afghanistan for Special Forces film (JUN '12)
- Business Travel Media Praise Pilgrims' HEAT Course (JUN '12)
- » View full article list
Your business operation faces a growing number of risks from an array of sources. Issues of corporate governance and duty of care increase the pressure on your business at home and add to the difficulties of working in hostile and difficult regions of the world.
Pilgrims Group is a security, risk management and service support company that identifies and manages risks. Our expertise allows your business to operate and develop, unhindered and unrestricted.
Our people are carefully selected from a wide range of specialist backgrounds. Our procedures, advice and systems are developed from a comprehensive experience and knowledge base. Our level of accreditation is second-to-none in the industry: we were one of the first companies to fully implement the SIA regulation throughout our business and we have achieved multiple, consecutive zero audits for ISO9001.
Pilgrims Group has a proven track record of delivering meticulous and bespoke solutions backed by a commitment to the highest levels of quality, service and client care. Our expertise gives us the insight to look beyond the immediate brief to the wider implications. This enables us to deliver robust, practical and cost-effective solutions to any scale.
We will be there, whenever and wherever you need us. We will respond quickly and effectively, with the maximum of effort and the minimum of fuss.
What makes us different is that we deliver.
Call us on 0844 788 0180 (UK)
or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Flash Player not installed
It appears that you don't have the Flash player installed. Without it this page will not display as well as it could.